D. Barry Manchester BA, MVA, ABR, Broker Royal Lepage Locations North, Brokerage 330 First Street, Collingwood ON
Direct 705-446-8468 Email
my vow to youAs a realtor, I accept a personal obligation to the public and my profession and am committed to:
- Professional, competent service
- Absolute honesty and integrity
- Fairness & Co-operation
- Personal accountability
- Compliance with the Canadian Real Estate Association Standards of Business Practice
testimonials"We have used Barry for all our Collingwood real estate transactions for the past 20 years. He is by far the best realtor we have ever worked with. Barry is a man of conviction to the point he would rather lose a commission than represent us in what he believes would be an inappropriate transaction. It is no surprise to us that Barry is one of Collingwood's top realtors." Bill and Ronnie,, Collingwood and Toronto
sellingIn every town a few agents outsell all the others – and Collingwood is no exception. Who is negotiating on your behalf? Any agent? Or, a consistently successful veteran of 30 years in the local market who outsells the majority? Selling your property is one of the largest negotiations of your life. Mistakes can be extremely costly! How capable is the agent negotiating on your behalf? I encourage you to contact me.
my listing guarantee to you:
- Optimal Selling Price: The optimum situation when listing a home is to have more than one offer appear on the table. While this is not the norm, several things can help to make this happen. One is to make sure the home is priced correctly. This is done by analyzing trends and activities in the Collingwood market and reviewing a comparable market analysis.
- Preparing Your Home: Your home must be in an attractive condition before it enters the market. Eye appeal and curb appeal are factors in getting buyers into your home. If your property requires maintenance or repairs I have a lot of contacts in the community to recommend a qualified professional.
- Staging Your Home: I'll evaluate your home and help you prepare an action list for how to create a design that will appeal to the largest market segment. Eye appeal is crucial when the buyer first steps in to the home. They make their decision within seconds after they walk in the door. If the home has appeal, they will continue to look and visualize themselves there. We'll work together to create the ambiance and add the special touches.
- Marketing, Advertising and Sales: I advertise and get your home out into the Collingwood market. The Real Estate publications and the local paper. Your property will be added to both the Multiple Listing Services (MLS) database and my website. Additionally, I will create a single property websitedevoted to your property alone. I hold open houses where I'll distribute custom feature sheets to clients and agents who express an interest in your property. I will be available to show your property at any time requested.
- Closing and Completion: By pre-qualifying prospective purchasers I eliminate a lot of the uncertainty involved, and more often than not ensure a favourable completion. Once an accepted offer is received, I keep in close contact with the buyer's agent to provide any documents and information necessary to ensure all conditions are removed. When an offer becomes firm, I forward the paperwork to all relevant parties, arrange a walk-through for the buyers and their agent, and handle the transfer of keys on completion. If a home has not sold within 1 month of listing, we'll re-evaluate and develop a new strategy.