D. Barry Manchester
BA, MVA, ABR, Broker
Locations North, Brokerage
330 First Street,
my vow to you
As a realtor, I accept a personal obligation to the public and my profession and am committed to:
- Professional, competent service
- Absolute honesty and integrity
- Fairness & Co-operation
- Personal accountability
- Compliance with the Canadian Real Estate Association Standards of Business Practice
Royal LePage Locations North
Personal, Professional, Progressive Real Estate Services
Royal LePage Corporate
– Royal LePage is a 100 year old Canadian real estate company
– Founded by A.E LePage in 1913
– The Royal LePage name and brand is synonymous with excellence and professionalism in the Canadian real estate world
– Most of the large and medium players in retail real estate are American companies that tweak American programs and marketing techniques for the Canadian market; Royal LePage’s programs are born and raised in Canada and are thus more tuned to the Canadian market.
– Royal LePage is the only Canadian real estate company that has its own charity- The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation
– Our real estate professionals and offices have raised more than $12 million to help Canadian families in crisis.
– 100% of every dollar raised at the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation goes directly to supporting women’s shelters and violence prevention.
– Locally, most monies raised by local Royal LePage offices goes to My Friend’s House
– Brookfield Capital is a Canadian publicly traded company whose real estate service assets include Royal LePage, Centrac (largest Canadian appraisal service that are under contract with most national banks), and Brookfield Relocation Services, which is the second largest relocation service in the globe
– Royal LePage relocation services holds 65% of Canadian corporate relocation contracts, including the department of National Defense and the OPP
– While many other organizations claim to be “Toronto’s connection” to Collingwood, Royal LePage delivers much more than just a downtown connection. We have 4500 agents in the GTA, in over 60 offices, including important feeder markets such as Oakville, Burlington, Kitchener-Waterloo, Newmarket, London, Caledon/King City, in addition to a commanding presence in downtown Toronto.
– Nationally, Royal LePage has just over 14,000 agents in more than 600 offices from coast to coast. * Get ON numbers
Royal LePage Agents
– The average Royal LePage agent has a 74% greater income than the national average, speaking strength of the brand, the progressive nature of the marketing tools available, and the professionalism of the people who use them.
– Royal LePage agents represent 14% of all agents in CREA, but write 25% of the business in Canadian real estate.
– Over the past 10 years, Royal LePage has doubled its size and tripled its market share in the Canadian real estate market.
– Locations North has experienced a disproportionately large growth in each of our markets. Our sales have grown 50% as of the end of the 2nd quarter 2012 over the same period in the previous year due to our successful team and marketing programs.
Most recognized and established luxury real estate brand in Canada.
– One of the only luxury brands that has a strict qualification process.
– Only properties that are three times the average sale price in a given neighbourhood and have a special feature (waterfront, gated community, spectacular view) qualify for this program
– Distinctive branding, separate marketing, and separate web presence.
– While the vast majority of real estate in this area is sold to domestic buyers, and the number of foreign buyers in our market is almost infinitesimally small, we do have an effective international marketing arm.
– Royal LePage is the national Canadian partner of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the world’s largest referral network.
– Leading Real Estate Companies of the World is the largest referral network for luxury real estate on the planet, with over 500 member offices in every corner of the globe representing 147,000 real estate professionals.
– Not only a well-recognized marketing entity, but more importantly is an actual referral network that agents can turn to to help sell their real estate.
– We subscribe to a number of other international property websites, such as www.worldproperties.com, where we market our listings at the request of our clients.
Royal LePage Locations North is an established team of dedicated real estate professionals serving Ontario’s premier all-seasons sports and recreational playground. Whatever your interest- home, condominium, country estate or investment opportunity- our specialists have the expert knowledge to provide the service and support you need. When you’re looking for the inside track on properties and new developments in the Southern Georgian Bay Area, count on Royal LePage Locations North to deliver personal, professional and progressive real estate services.
– 3 offices along the shores of Georgian Bay in the three pinnacle communities of the Georgian Triangle: Meaford, Thornbury and Collingwood.
– All members of the Locations North team live, work and play in the Georgian Triangle. With affiliations to ski and golf clubs, going to every school and even local municipal councillors- our team is well-rounded and deeply involved in community life.
– Our local network is vast and diverse, with Locations North team members involved in a multitude of local organizations; including, but not limited to:
– Craigleith, Georgian Peaks, Alpine, TSC
– GBC, Lora Bay, Meaford Golf and Country Club, Osler Brook, Blue Mountain G&CC, Batteaux Creek
– Craigleith Summer Club, Monterra Tennis Club
– Collingwood Paddle Club
– Thornbury Yacht Club, Collingwood Yacht Club, Meaford Yacht Club
– Meaford/Blue Mountains/Collingwood Chamber of Commerce
– Collingwood/Blue Mountains/ Meaford Rotary Club
– Blue Ridge Sportsmans Club, Griffith Island Club
– Board of Directors at a number of local charitable organizations
– Let’s Eat Collingwood, Cedar Run, Northeast Grey Health Services, Collingwood General and Marine Hospital, My Friend’s House, Sister Cities Project, Marsh Street Centre, Pretty River Academy,
– Members of the Georgian Triangle Association of Realtors®, including 4 past presidents
– On the team we have Market Value Appraisers (MVA), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Accredited Buyer Representatives (ABR)
At Locations North we have truly embraced the new approach to real estate. We feel that in order to provide the best possible services to our clients, it is necessary to strive to make the consumer number one in everything we do. From our advertising philosophy, to our web presence, to our offices- we strive to make information as easily accessible as possible. Locations North REALTORS® recognize that in the new real estate market, we are not gatekeepers of information, but professional marketers and disseminators of information. We are your trusted real estate advisor with our programs, professionalism and tools necessary to assist our clients in attaining their real estate goals.
– Client Appreciation Tours (2x annually)
– Wine and cheese cocktail receptions
– REALTOR® tours
– Weekly office tours
– 3 local offices
– Our trading area runs from Wasaga Beach to Owen Sound and back, through the Big Head River Valley, Beaver Valley, Pretty River Valley, over to Creemore and Mulmur.
– We have 50 agents, each who specialize in a particular area of the market, all who bring a vast and diverse amount of expertise and experience.
– Locations North boasts a full time administrative staff of 5, and a part-time support staff of 5 and a dedicated marketing and design team
– Each of our three offices is well appointed to service our clients and members of the public, with excellent parking and technical amenities. Each Realtor® and their clients have full access to all three offices.
– We are the most productive team (by sales volume YTD 2012) in the Georgian Triangle
– Our agents receive formal training in marketing, referral and negotiation tactics to ensure they get the best results for our clients.
– Comparable Market Analysis tools available for every listing
– Professional home staging, in house consultation available
– Every listing can be put on the Toronto Real Estate Board
– Custom signage available
– Custom brochures and feature sheets that range from a 2 page feature document to a bound, hardcover book
– Professional photography
– High quality digital images taken by the Realtor®
– Professional photography with high resolution images
– Virtual and YouTube tour packages, with trackable viewing statistics
– Magazine quality professionally shot and edited images
– Aerial photography and HD aerial tours
– Floor plans
– Access to a network of related professionals: pre-inspectors, handymen, plumbers
– Detailed monthly statistical analysis
– Social media presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
– Largest advertising presence in the market with an annual investment of over $100,000 corporately with additional agent presence
– The goal of our print advertising is to establish ourselves as the premier Buyer resource in the area. Our advertising is carefully designed to drive traffic to our various online resources, including our website, our social media pages. The old mentality of selling listings from thumbnail images in print media no longer holds true. Buyers are using the internet as their primary search tool (90%) so our advertising is focused on driving traffic to our various websites where the content is rich and the lead capture is high.
– The top rated real estate webpage by Google search in the Georgian Triangle
– Prominent mobile marketing efforts:
– Mobile optimized custom websites for every listing and every agent that are accessible by all mobile devices, complete with pictures, floor plans, surveys, etc.
– “Text-for-info” system on every sign; that gives on-demand property information via text, and link optimized for mobile devices
– QR codes available for every listing.
– Where signs are currently prohibited, we have an innovative door hanger system to impart relevant information via text and QR code for relevant information
– Web exposure on www.locationsnorth.com, and www.royallepage.com, which has over 1 million visits per month.
– Placement on secondary real estate websites such as Zoocasa, Kijiji and Craigslist
– With the data distribution facility (DDF) available to our REALTORS® we can assure that the information pertaining to our listings is current and accurate.